Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Originally written on October 25th 2010

Saturday was a great day! Leandro and I have being working a lot on our bathroom… (Pictures will come soon!!!!) and after a long day working on putting the house back into place we headed off to Queens to celebrate the birthday of a great friend… Adilson!
Everything there was great! The people, the energy, the food! Oh well, talking about food, Adilson's sister had prepared a delicious Brazilian meal to everyone! They are more than great chefs! The food was amazing!
I was about to have food coma, when Leandro called me to go to the other room to meet one of his colleagues, and when I came back to the main room the lights were all off and they started to sing ''happy birthday" well I singed too. It was around the middle of the song I realized that everybody was looking at me… I found weird and started to look for Adilson (the birthday boy!) well, after a few seconds, I realized that they were all singing it to ME!!!! I was shocked! Blushing! Almost crying… a whole bunch of emotions at the same time…

Adilson is this sooooo incredible and sweet person, which shared his birthday party with me! He even had a birthday cake for me!! I was so happy!! And really surprised! I had no clue this would happen… it was great to celebrate my birthday there as well, and I would like to once again thanks Adilson and his family for such a wonderful surprise! I had a great time!
Thanks you all!!!

And happy birthday to us!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment