This post is for my good Friend, Paola!! The spookiest friend ever! Lol… well, you may not know her, but she is the sweetest craziest person obsessed about Halloween! Hahah… well, Paola has an English school in Brazil, and her Halloween party is the biggest event in the year!
This year she was here, in NY, to buy all sorts of things for her Halloween party… and she got crazy with the verity of options we have here…
So I promised her I would take some pictures and send it to her…
This year was my first "trick or tread'' Halloween. Because it was on a Sunday, I was able to go out with my little ones, and we had a great time!
The weather wasn't too nice, it was really cold, and I thought I would loose my fingers at some point!! Lol
Babi was dressed up as garden ferry, and she had her hair pink! She loved it.
Bryan was Scooby Doo,
Carol was a dark angel,
And I was a graduated student.
The kids were so well behaved! They would ring our bell, get ONE candy and then leave…
Babi, was like that too… and she was afraid of the houses with too much decoration… too cute!
Bryan, even though is a candy lover, was more interested in the decorations… I even caught him trying to take ones of the neighbor's pumpkins… we had to explain him that these were just for him to look… so funny…
Even Zildo, who is not a big Costume person, had to put on his Halloween costume too! This is because one of his friend from school is leaving the town, and had a Halloween / farewell party, and we had to think of something last minute… so since it was too cold, and the party was going to be on his rooftop, we decided to get our wetsuits and rock the party as a surfer couple! I even had my board with me… It was supper funny! I loved that Zildo got a little excited about this whole Halloween thing, and is even considering doing it again in the future! Fingers crossed!!!
We had a great weekend after all… my first real Halloween was very fun! Here are some pictures for you Friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment