Monday, November 15, 2010

Living in a big plastic bag!!

 Originally written on October 20th 2010

This bathroom renovation was way much bigger than we have expected.. Specially because we had some complication on the first day… (one of the wall was completely rotten by the humidity, and had to be completely redone). I heard it was disgusting! Well, while my house was a mess, and bathroomless, I took some time off and went to my Dad's house, lets call it, a vacation… lol
I say vacation because while I was far far away my dear husband was working really hard dealing will all the bathroom renovation (complications)…

I came back home as soon as we had the toilet installed, even though we had no shower! Yes, you read it right, no shower! We were going to the Gym to take shower every night… so funny.

We just had out first bath at our brand new bathroom this last weekend, and let me tell ya, man! That felt good! The bathroom is really cute! At least we think!! Lol… and we are really proud of our work…
We will show some pictures very soon, I just want to put all the detail in place!! So it will look complete!!
In the mean time I'll show you how we are living now… the house still all wrapped up! Because of the dust caused by the renovation… and since our next step is to add some color to our nest, well we decided that is better to keep it all protected… and we will be living in a big plastic bag!!





No comments:

Post a Comment