My birthday was just the way I love it, surrounded by great people, delicious food, and lots of vibrating energy!
My day was quite normal but very special... I went to work, but almost didn’t work… lol the day was pretty quite there…
I got so many cute emails, messages, phone calls… each of them were really special. I have no words to thank all!
I went to have lunch with Carol and Cris, it was fun and delicious! I had this amazing pumpkin risotto… and to complete it they also got me a marvelous cream Brule cake. Amazing! Had a great time… 1:30 hour lunch! Ok, ok… it was my birthday so I am fine…
Zildo had class on that day, so we decided to celebrate more on the day after… so, joined by great people; I went to Favela, a Brazilian restaurant in queens. We had a great time!! And I am very thankful for everyone that took the time to go there celebrate with me! It was very special to share that day with all of them!! So here we go, thanks to: Carol, Jenny, Cleber, Fafa, Helder, TJ, Phil, Mumu, Jana, Ivana, Karini… thank you all so much! I had an amazing time!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment